Find Mercury Safe Dentists, Mercury Free (Amalgam Filling Free) Dentists, Holistic Dentists, Biological Dentists
There are two ways to search for Mercury Safe Dentists and Mercury Free (Amalgam Free) Dentists who will safely remove amalgam fillings and are also members of Dr. Tom McGuire's Mercury Safe Dentist Internet Directory and his International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD).
Search for Mercury Safe Dentists in the United States by Zip Code: Enter your Zip Code, select the desired miles radius and click Go.
Search for Mercury Safe Dentists by selecting the appropriate State, Canadian Province, or Country, and click GO.
Only dentists who are on Dr. Tom McGuire's Mercury Safe Dentist Internet Directory are listed. He considers members to be holistic in their approach to dentistry because they are qualified to safely remove and replace mercury amalgam silver fillings and they are aware of the important relationship of oral to overall health. To learn about the advantages of choosing Mercruy Safe Dentists & Mercury Free (Amalgam Silver Free) Dentists from Dr. McGuire's Directory, Click Here.
Can't Find a Mercury Safe Dentist - Amalgam Free Dentist - or Holistic Dentist on Dr. McGuire's Mercury Safe Dentist Directoy?
If you don't find a mercury safe dentist listed in your area click here for more information. Tell Your Mercury Safe Dentist where You found Him or Her!
If you select a Mercury Free and Mercury Safe Dentist from the Directory Listing please let the dentist know that you found him/her from Dr. McGuire's website and be sure to say hello from Dr. Tom.
Advantages of Choosing a Member Dentist Who is Mercury Free And Mercury Safe
My Mercury Amalgam (Silver) Filling Free and Mercury Safe Dentist Internet Directory includes dentists who are also members of the International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD).
There are a number of distinct advantages of choosing Mercury Safe Dentists, the most important being is that member dentists commit to the following :
- The member dentist is Mercury Amalgam/Silver Filling Free and will not place mercury amalgam fillings;
- The member dentist will use Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Protocols that protects the patient, as much as possible, from unnecessary and excessive exposure to mercury during filling removal. Not all mercury safe dentists use the same removal protocols so always ask the dentist if you are unsure about any procedure he or she is using;
- Every treatment or service offered by a member dentist will be available to the patient;
- The member dentist will be trained in every treatment and therapy he or she offers;
- The member dentist will, if requested, provide patients with a source of information about the health hazards of mercury amalgam/silver fillings, mercury detoxification, and oral hygiene education;
- The member dentist will, if requested, provide patients with a source of information about the relationship of oral to overall health; and
- The dentist pledges to practice with integrity and honesty.